Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring has Arrived at least this Week!

Well, Spring has arrived at least by the date!

Today is the offical St. Patrick's Day, everyone will be celebrating in some form or another. I am here working today at the Concierge Desk and guests are very festive in dress. Weather it be a hat a tie, a shirt or socks. Several guests are in the mood for some Green. So, bars will be packed from lunch time to closing time and today since it is Spring Time in Chicago and the weather will be 60 degrees and Sunny. Yeah! Ok, at least sunny for the next few days. Peolpe will be taking advantage of it. I knew that this Spring thing is just a tease. It is going to rain/snow Sunday.

Anyhoot! Spring is still here and for the next few days Chicagoans and Guest a like will enjoy the 50 degree plus weather with sun shine. So, look for me on the Lake Front on my dusty old bicyle, I will be the one having a heart attack for being out of shape. But, at least I/we are outside enjoying the first great days of Spring in Chicago.

Ah, I LOVE the Lake!
Signing Off!
Sheryl

No comments: